A sound suspect when shake your bottle?
The one answer on www.quora.com is there’s sound suspect when vacuum insulation was failure inside the double walls of the stainless steel bottle, it is one of the reason why vacuum insulation failure of the bottle to stop working to keep hot or cold.
There’s a getter welding to maintain the vacuum insulation of the stainless steel bottle constantly inside of the bottle bottom which is invisible, if the welding is poor during the manufacturing process of the stainless steel bottle then the getter will come off and you can hear a sound suspect when shaking your bottle, it means your bottle will stop working to keeps cold whatever.
A dent on your bottle?
There’s a vacuum insulated layer between the double walls of the stainless steel bottle to keeps cold or hot for hours, it’s how vacuum flask bottle works, although the stainless steel bottle is durable as it claims, but it might have dent when drop it on the floor by accidentally, when the dent is big enough to cause the double walls have contact to damage the vacuum insulation, that would makes your bottle stop working, and it’s no way to repair, you have to buy a new one.
What would cause insulated water bottle to stop keeping water cold
A poor welding of the getter to cause the getter come off problem inside of the stainless steel bottle to your stainless steel flask stopped working, you can hear a sound suspect when shaking your stainless steel bottle flask, it’s quality defect of manufacturing that you can require a refund or replacement from the stainless steel flask manufacturer where your bought it;
A dent when you drop the bottle to the floor by accidentally could make the double walls have contact to damage the vacuum insulation of the stainless steel flask bottle especially the dent is big, it could be your problem to take the responsibility or it could be the design failure which has no enough protection of the bottle to cause the dent damage easily happen, that you can leave your question here to get our technique support or contact us directly to get a answer what kind of protection should a stainless steel bottle has.
How to make your insulated water bottle more durable to last for years
Of course we want to have a stainless steel water bottle that is durable enough and last for years, not stop working only couple days or months, but how to make this work? Let’s see what we can do it:
1. Add a booster for your stainless steel water bottle, that can prevent most of accidentally dropping to stop dent of your bottle, that’s easiest way you can do for your bottles already on bought.
2. Neoprene water bottle sleeve carrier cover tote bag for your water bottle, that can prevent most of accidentally dropping to stop dent and scratch of your bottle, that’s a way you can do for your bottles already on bought but it looks ugly and bloated which I don’t like it at all.
Check with the brand of stainless steel water bottle if they have product warranty for the sound of water bottle before you buy it, replace it when you get this kind of faulty bottle.
What is best insulated water bottle keeps ice cold longest?
- Best insulated water bottle with straw: CamelBak Eddy+ Vacuum Stainless Insulated Water Bottle.
- Best Plastic Free insulated water bottle:Klean Kanteen vacuum insulated water bottle, TKPro
- Best durable insulated water bottle: Yeti rambler water bottle 26 oz.
- Best sports insulated water bottle: Hydro Flask flex cap water bottle 21 oz.
- Best overall insulated water bottle: S’well water bottle 17 oz.
- Best hot beverage water bottle: Thermos vacuum insulated water bottle, king, 40 ounces
Our pick of best insulated water bottle to buy is S’well water bottle 17oz, because it keeps ice cold water for a long period, and with so many beautiful colors, designs, and made from high quality stainless steel 18-8 material for our healthy drinking:
Swell bottle cola bottles keeps water coldest and longest keeps water cold the longest at 48 hours by feature Therma-S’well® Technology with triple-layered, vacuum-insulated construction.
- The 9oz fits snugly inside hand-bags and lunch-bags. Keeps beverages cold for 24 hours and hot for 12.
- The 17oz emulates a standard size water bottle. Keeps beverages cold for 36 and hot for 18.
- The 25oz holds a workout amount of water, or an entire bottle of wine. Keeps beverages cold for 48 hours and hot for 24.