What to choose a stainless steel bottle?
How you choose a stainless steel water bottle, you only want to have the bottle for drinking, no any requirement except for food contact safety basic requirement,
Or you want the bottle can keep your water liquid hot or cold hours in hot Summer or Cold Winter days, then we have breakdown of the major difference between double wall insulated bottle VS. single wall bottle.
The single wall stainless steel water bottle
A single wall stainless steel water bottle tumbler, is made by stainless steel 18-8 kitchen food grade material which is 100% non-toxic, non-BPA, FDA/LFGB comply, corrosion prevent, a safe and healthy vessel for your hydration drinking anywhere.
A double wall stainless steel water bottle
A double wall stainless steel water bottle tumbler, which is made by double walls of stainless steel 18-8 kitchen food grade material, BPA Free, Toxic Free, FDA/LFGB comply for your daily healthy hydration drinking.
What’s the Difference? Double Wall Insulated vs Single Wall Water Bottle
The single wall stainless steel bottle
- It’s made by stainless steel or plastic or silicon, any material but only single wall for your drinking.
- You can feel hot or cold when touching the surface of the single wall bottle, hence you might feel too much cold with ice water in Winter day or too much hot for your coffee.
- Different custom graphic can apply on the bottle with printing, laser engraving
- It’s safe and healthy as long as its raw material and manufacturing processes is safe and clean.
- It’s lightweight, easy to take it on the go, lower prices which is good option when with low budget.
The double wall stainless steel bottle
- It’s usually made by Stainless Steel and with Double Walls
- There’s a vacuum insulated layer between the double walls to made the bottle keeps ice cold 24 hours up and hot 12 hours up, due to heat energy can not through the vacuum layer which is no air, when hot or cold energy can not get into the bottle inside, or bring the hot or cold from inside of the bottle to outside.
- You can enjoy hot coffee with a double wall vacuum insulated bottle for 6 or 12 hours up at cold Winter day, also enjoy ice cold beer with slow drinking at the beach with your friends/family in hot Summer seasons.
- Custom graphic pictures can apply on the bottle with printing, laser engraving, or embossing.
- It’s double weight of a single wall bottle, also double prices, but it is worthwhile.
How to wash my stainless steel bottle?
- Hand washing, use warm water with dish soap to clean the surface of the bottle, and with soft brush to clean inside of the bottle to acquire enough cleaning.
- Dishwasher washing, you can put the stainless steel bottles into dishwasher but Separate caps & bottle & sealing gasket to avoid any damage and have enough cleaning, don’t worry the heat inside dishwasher would damage the vacuum insulated double wall stainless steel bottle, it’s fake news, dishwasher washing won’t damage your bottle in technically.
What's BPA, am my bottle is BPA Free?
Bisphenol A (BPA) will released from plastic material made water bottle (except for #5 plastic “Polypropylene”) especially with hot water/coffee, it’s generally known would hurt baby/children’ Hormones growing.
It’s recommend to use GLASS BOTTLE which completely healthy but it’s easy to broken when drop it accidentally, not physical safe for young children using alone.
The best choice is Stainless Steel water bottle, it’s completely safe and healthy without BPA or any toxic issue, and it’s also environment friendly 100% recycle, it’s durable enough.
What Ecoway does?
We are professional stainless steel water bottle OEM manufacturer factory in China, helping global customers to develop high end quality bottle for sports, baby feeding, promotion, camping markets from concept design, prototype sample, tooling development, mass production to final shipment.
The Manufacturing Processes of stainless steel bottle
- Purchase raw material
- Cutting stainless steel tube
- Shape forming with water swelling ( or deep drawing forming)
- Cutting into 2 pieces
- Mouth forming with threads
- Matching and welding the mouth of stainless steel flask (the out wall and inner wall join together then do Laser welding)
- Welding the bottom cap and with an attachment of Getter
- Vacuum process inside the vacuum machine around 4 hours to create vacuum insulated layer between the double walls stainless steel
- Vacuum Test (measure the stainless steel vacuum flask is good quality or faulty on vacuum insulation) 100%
- Electrolysis for the inside of the stainless steel vacuum insulated flask (it can clean the dirty to have nice surface, also create a layer on the inner surface to have good corrosion prevention)
- Inspection of electrolysis quality 100%
- Polishing the surface of outer wall of the stainless steel insulated flask
- Inspection of Polishing quality 100%
- Vacuum insulation test 100% second time
- Decoration (spray painting, powder coating, water transfer painting, heat transfer printing, logo printing or laser engraving etc.)
- Assembly with caps, cleaning, inspection, packaging
- Out going final QC inspection