What water bottle is best? Stainless Steel Bottle or Plastic, Glass?
Stainless Steel Water Bottle
- Stainless steel 18-8 material
- BPA Free, Toxic Free, FDA comply
- Durable, reusable, recycable, eco-friendly
- Double wall insulated stainless steel or single wall stainless steel options
- Customized easily with printing, laser engraving, sticker label etc
- A insulated stainless steel bottle keeps cold 24 hours hot 12 hours in any environment
Plastic water bottle
Plastic water bottle also could be reusable although there’s lots of single use plastic water bottle everywhere that cause plastic pollution.
It’s no problem to use reusable plastic water bottle, and it’s no BPA issue with Eastman Tritan and polypropylene(PP5#) plastic material when drinking with hot water, actually BPA issue only come with hot water (usually over 40℃) and it mainly affect children under 18 ages, anyway, we should try to use reusable water bottle to save every single plastic bottle waste on the planet to do our own contribution for the environment.
1. lightweight with a plastic water bottle
2. much cheaper than stainless steel water bottle
3. durable for most environment except for high temperature such as inside baking oven machinery
4. customized your personal information graphic easily
5. suitable for any liquid, water, milk, soda etc.
So you can see a lots of advantages with a plastic water bottle when you don’t need a bottle to keeps water cold for hours (that you need stainless steel insulated bottle can keeps cold or hot hours), but always remember to buy a reusable plastic bottle and make sure it’s made by Eastman Tritan or polypropylene(PP5#) plastic material, and do not place your plastic bottle in a very hot environment as much as you can.
Glass water bottle
You specifically do not want to drink out of plastic or metal, or you simply enjoy the heft and presence of a glass bottle. (Also, drinking from glass can be very pleasant.), or you considering only glass water bottle is safe to drinking water for your family, then you should get a high quality made glass water bottle.
Why it is good and what advantage a glass made water bottle has;
1. None any chemical or toxic would have for glass material
2. High transparent which is a pleasure when drinking from it
3. Could holding hot or cold water whatever we want to drinking with
4. It is reusable and eco friendly
We recognize that some people just don’t want plastic touching their stuff. One of the major reasons this bottle outperformed all the other glass options is that it’s the only one we found to have a metal-lined cap (rather than some form of plastic).
Make sure the glass water bottle is made of borosilicate glass, and that also makes it special. Borosilicate glass resists thermal shock. That means that if you take the bottle out of a hot dishwasher and fill it with cold or room-temperature water, it will resist shattering better than bottles made of common soda-lime glass.
Glass bottles are limiting. They excel at carrying room-temperature water and that’s it, since they are poor insulators. Glass bottles also aren’t as durable as other options, despite being heavier.