Stainless steel insulated water bottle is more and more popular for people whom love to drink ice cold water beer wine beverage in extremely hot Summer days, how it works so much well to keep ice cold for a long day?
How it works to keep cold
The water bottle made by double walls of stainless steel 18-8, with advanced vacuum insulation which was invented by Sir James Dewar in 1892, an insulated bottle consists of two walls stainless steel, placed on within the outer and joined at the neck. The gap between the two walls is partially evacuated of air, creating a near-vacuum which significantly reduces heat transfer by conduction or convection to keep ice cold 24 hours up, because heat or air can’t go through a vacuum layer.
What Is Coldest Water Bottle
A coldest water bottle must have triple layers which is a vacuum insulated layer plus copper shield for the best vacuum insulation, also a double insulated structure design cap is the key element to affect the cold retention, our pick of the coldest water bottle is S‘well 17oz stainless steel insulated water bottle, see the customer reviews on amazon:
Coldest water bottle - S'well insulated water bottle 17oz
- TRIPLE-LAYERED INSULATION: S’well Supernova 17oz stainless steel water bottles feature triple-layered, vacuum-insulated construction, designed to keep beverages cold for up to 36 hours or hot for up to 18 hours with our exclusive Therma-S’well Technology. Each water bottle features unique colors, prints, patterns and textures, all while delivering superior functionality. Hand-wash only.
- THE PERFECT FIT: Our metal water bottles and beverage containers are designed with an opening wide enough for most ice cubes so you can easily refill and reuse it over and over. Whether you’re hitting the road, bike trails, or the gym, you’ll find S’well fits just right in most standard-size cup holders.
- DON’T SWEAT IT: S’well beverage containers are insulated with a copper wall layer to eliminate condensation by providing an exterior that won’t sweat on your hands or in your bag.
Top positive reviews: I am all about value. I want to get my money worth and if I’m going to spend more than $20 on a water bottle, then it better be more than good- it better be great! With that being said- having a product that lasts and I don’t have to frequently replace is also very important to me. I don’t want to buy a bunch of random items that will end up in a landfill.
This product is worth the investment to me. It’s a little pricey, but I anticipate if it lasting at least 10 years. If you look at how much you will save in bottles water costs and the amount of plastic you keep out of landfills then it is beyond worth it!
I actually bought an off brand bottle of similar style what was also stainless steel just to see if the swell brand was worth the extra costs.
The off brand bottle faded with less than three months of use. It also developed small rust spots on the inside liner. My swell bottle has not faded and has not developed rust. I have had them both the same amount of time. I highly recommend spending the extra money on the name brand swell bottle due to the better quality.
Also, I am pretty sensitive on smells, tastes. The off brand left my water with a metallic taste. The swell bottle does not make the water taste like anything but plain water…. no metallic taste!
Save a bottle from being thrown in a landfill and just buy the right one the first time! I will always buy the swell bottle in the future so I know I’m not risking buying a worthless bottle that ended up trash.
I was reluctant to buy it mainly because of the price but now that I did, I don’t regret it. Its my go-to bottle for cold/hot water. I take it everywhere with me including work and the gym.
Design – The stainless steel makes it look timeless. It comes in several colors including ‘Blonde Wood’ which is the one I ordered. Its painted on but it really looks like wood especially in person. The S’well bottom is on the bottom and is more or less visible depending on the pattern that you get.
Quality – I’m satisfied with the quality of the bottle. It feels very sturdy and the lid closes tightly to prevent spills. The insulation also works as advertised, it keeps my water cold and hot for many hours. I would be careful about dropping it however, it will probably dent if it hits the ground hard enough. Some people have also said that theres a chance the coating will chip away .
If you’re prone to dropping your bottle (like me), I would recommend getting their swing cap. Its a different version of the stainless steel cap which comes with a small handle that you can hold onto. You can find it on their website under the accessories section.
Due to the painted design its not recommended that you put them in a dishwasher. Instead, give them a good rinse with water before scrubbing them clean with some soap. They have a special brush that you can get but I got a cheaper set of brushes on Amazon that works just as well. You can stick it inside of the bottle to get to the bottom.
Value – S’well products are not the cheapest but I believe you’re paying for the quality. Let me just say its A LOT better than plastic water bottles. You can also pick a design that best expresses your personality and style!
How to made the coldest water bottle
The coldest water bottle made with double wall stainless steel 18-8 （SUS304）which is food grade, BPA Free, Toxic Free, corrosion resistance, with a vacuum insulated layer between double wall eliminate condensation from inside to outside to keep ice cold 24 hours up with sweat free, here’s the details to know the manufacturing processes at the stainless steel manufacturer factory how the Hydro Bottle Flask made……read more.
- Body Production: 1.raw material → 2.shaping of outer cup and inner tank → 3.welding getter on the bottom piece → 4. copper lining on the surface of inner tank (optional) → 5. welding to join the outer shell with inner tank together → 6. ultrasonic cleaning → 7. vacuum producing (test vacuum 100% first time) → 8. electrolysis → 9. polishing (test vacuum 100% second time) → 10. decoration (painting, powder coating, water transfer, heat transfer printing, laser engraving, silk-screen printing etc.)
- Cap/Lid Production: 1. plastic raw material → 2. injection molding → 3. assembly
- Assembly and Packaging: 1. confirm packaging requirement per PO → 2. prepare all parts → 3. cleaning dust → 4. inspect parts → 5. assembly bottle body and cap → 6. add sticker or label → 7. on-line 100% inspection → 8. pack into gift box → 9. pack into carton box → Finish
How to set up business or brand for the coldest water bottle?
Whatever you want to set up a water bottle business to have your own private brand like “The coldest water bottle’ with existing design water bottle products in the market, or you want to create a unique custom design water bottle with your private brand for a long term business, you can contact a China stainless steel insulated water bottle supplier like “Ecoway Houseware Limited” whom is specialized in water bottle oem manufacturing from concept design, tooling development, mass production to final shipment to help you working from “0” to market.