What is vacuum insulated bottle?
- Double walls construction stainless steel
- A plastic or steel cap with silicone sealing gasket on the top
- A vacuum layer between the double walls to have vacuum insulation
Inside of the vacuum insulated bottle
- Screw on top cap/lid
- Air tightened silicone sealing gasket on the cap/lid
- Electrolysis surface inside of the bottle to prevent rust/corrosion
- Inner wall of stainless steel
- Vacuum layer between the double walls to have vacuum insulation function
- Copper shield on the surface of inner wall (invisible) for enhancing heat preservation performance
- Outer wall of stainless steel
- Coating on the surface of the outer wall for customized printing/colors
How it works to keeps cold?
- Suppose you want to drink hot coffee or cold beer on the go for hours, you need a vacuum insulated bottle to keep ice cold 24 hours or more, keeps coffee hot 12 hours or more, then you can drink the favorite temperature coffee or beer anywhere anytime.
- How a vacuum insulated bottle keeps ice cold beer for 24 hours or more, after we fill the ice cold beer into the vacuum bottle, the bottle has vacuum insulated layer between the double walls which has airless space “vacuum space” that can stop cold transfer or heat conduction from inside to outside of the bottle, and stop the heat conduction from outside into inside of the bottle, it virtually eliminating the convection process and the temperature change to keep your dink stay ice cold or steamy hot no matter what the environment you are being.
- The copper shield on the surface of inner wall for enhancing heat preservation performance to support a vacuum insulated bottle works better, because it creates a reflective metal layer, the reflective layer lets the cold or hot energy stay inside of the bottle more and longer time to improve from 10% to 30% with different designs.
- As we need a drinking spout mouth on the top of the vacuum insulated bottle and the opening is the export for the cold or hot energy, that we need to have a screw top cap/lid with air tightened sealing gasket to eliminate heat conduction also prevent water leaking, we can design different top caps for the vacuum bottle for better vacuum insulation also better functions.