A stainless steel tumbler is a travel mug that has double wall vacuum insulation to keep your drinks warm or cold for hours on end. It can be used with both hot and cold beverages, and it comes in a range of sizes. Stainless steel tumblers are one of the most popular tumblers in the market. They are used for hot and cold drinks, and they come in a wide range of sizes as well. Stainless steel tumblers are not only durable but also have a sleek design. The insulation is what makes them so unique because it prevents condensation on the outside of the cup, which can lead to water spots and other marks on surfaces.
How much cost of stainless steel Tumbler wholesale?
Stainless steel tumblers are a popular item in the restaurant and catering industry. They are also used for personal use. The wholesale cost of stainless steel tumblers is based on the type of material, size, and whether or not they have a logo printed on them. The cost of stainless steel tumbler wholesale is dependent on three factors: the size, design and quality.
The size of the tumbler can be anything from a small cup to a large jar, with prices ranging from $5 to $10 per piece, we have an example of 20oz. stainless steel tumbler wholesale prices list based on different quantities for your reference:
- 1~50pcs: around $10.00USD
- 50~100pcs: around $8.00USD
- 100~500pcs: around $6.00USD
- 500~1000pcs: around $5.50USD
- 1000~3000pcs: around $5.00USD
- 3000~10000pcs: around $4.50USD
The more quantities of stainless steel tumblers you order in bulk, the less product unit price you will pay for the supplier, also will have impact the shipment cost per product unit.
Can I order tumblers with my logo in bulk?
The answer is yes! You can order as many custom tumblers as you want with your logo. There are 5 main methods to make your custom logo:
1. silk-screen printing (the most common printing logo for any color and size logo you want to make, 30$ one time charge set up cost, 0.05~0.10$ per unit)
2. pad printing (the most common printing logo for any color and size logo you want to make on a flat surface, 30$ one time charge set up cost, 0.05~0.10$ per unit)
3. laser engraving (the most common method for making durable logo but only grey and black color is avaiable, 30$ one time charge set up cost, 0.10~0.30$ per unit)
4. water tape (the new printing logo for any color and size logo you want to make, 100~500$ one time charge set up cost, 0.20~0.50$ per unit)
5. embossing (the high end symbol logo you want to make on a tumbler, 500$ tooling set up cost, 0.10~0.20$ per unit)
You might want to know more information related to stainless steel insulated water bottle and cups, then you can read the article “what does insulated water bottle means“, or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get more technique support!