Best the coldest water bottle 64 oz vs yeti water bottle
- Double Wall Vacuum Insulation – Specifically designed to keep your beverage the right temperature when you need it for a very long time. Whether it’s for piping hot coffee on those freezing mornings to those sweltering hot days at the beach with ice water, you can expect this to keep liquid piping hot for hours or keep beverages with ice for most of the day in the sun.
- Massive Size & All Day Liquid – This half gallon was made for those times where you need that huge amount of liquid for those events or road trips whether it’s hot coffee/tea for a group or iced water for that long hiking/climbing or that camping adventure somewhere. For all you gym folks, no refills needed to fill in that workout water or keep that protein shake fresh and cold. You can count on this to not only keep your liquid cold or hot, but to have enough liquid for the entire day.
- Easy Handling + Spill & Leak Proof Lid – It doesn’t matter if you are a commuter on the go or that adventurer who needs hydration on the go, this cap with a built-in O ring will keep any liquid secure, making it leak and spill proof when sealed. In addition, transportation is easy with the cap having a space to have three of your fingers get a firm grip on the cap or you can easily slip this into a backpack or knapsack. (Note, Yeti accessories are not compatible and will not fit)
- Sweat Free & Bottle Durability – This bottle produces zero condensation and will keep your hands dry no matter the temperature leaving you without burns or frostbite. Whether it’s hot or cold inside, you will never see any liquid condensation on the outside. Built with food grade stainless steel, you can expect this bottle to not only keep your liquid contents safe, but also damage resistant to everyday use. So leave it in your backpack or the back of the car or wherever.
- Perfect For Both Cold & Hot Liquids – Not sure what to put in? Great for most type of liquids that you expect to have on the go. For those cold days, you can store tea, coffee, hot water or even soup. On those sweltering hot days, ice water to your favorite sports drink or anything that you prefer chilled. This can also double up as a portable sealed container to transport other food items such as coffee beans or tea leaves.