- a water bottle made by stainless steel 18-8 food grade materials
- with vacuum insulated to keep drink cold for hours with double walled, insulated water bottle
- leak proof straw lid when the nozzle is in the closed position
- durable and cute design finish for kids
- dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
- the 9oz ~18oz stainless steel water bottles are best size options for kids hydration drinking to take it to school, fit in most cup holder and school bag.
Takeya Kids Water Bottle with straw lid 14 oz.
- KIDS WATER BOTTLE: Made from food-grade stainless steel this BPA-free water bottle has a double wall design to keep drinks cold plus vacuum insulation & powder coating to keep it sweat-free & easy to grip.
- STRAW INCLUDED: This kids water bottle features a folding straw lid that is leak-proof when closed securely. The straw allows for one-handed drinking & the removable protective bumper adds durability.
- FOR ACTIVE KIDS: From the classroom to the playground Actives Kids reusable, insulated water bottles help keep hydration close at hand. Featuring leak-proof lids & large carrying handles.
- KEEP YOUR COOL: No more one-use cups, no more toxic plastics. we uses only food grade, BPA-free, recyclable materials for our insulated water bottles, water bottle accessories, & pitchers.
Finally! A cup my toddler isn’t spilling everywhere. I nearly bought this in the beginning of summer, but scoffed at the price (it was higher in target) and picked a cheaper option. I felt like I was buying him a new “cheap” cup every few weeks until I couldn’t stand it one more minute. I bought this for my 3 young kid and loved it so much I went and bought one for myself and both my older kids the next day.
I love the silicone bottom, no clanging when they put it down, or wobbling.
After two months of every day use, it still looks brand new!
Easy to clean, even in the all the nooks and crannies. We only ever put water in it, but so far no funky smell or mildew anywhere.
We are “bottle people”, everyone in my family has their water bottle that we use all day, every day.
My older kids have the 18oz version and just as pleased with the quality of theirs and mine is the 32 oz. I chuck it in my car with no leaks, I’m never afraid to toss my toddlers cup in my bag for fear of leaks. Absolutely worth the money, keeps the water cold, lowers use of single use plastics and with replacement parts available can last years. Buy it for everyone you know!
Camelbak kids water bottle stainless steel vacuum insulated 12oz eddy
- Flip, Bite, Sip: Drink through straw
- Durable 18/8 Stainless Steel stays dry with sweat-proof vacuum insulation
- Leak-Proof: Leak-proof when closed, spill-proof when open
- Easy to Carry: Comfortable Carry Handle
- Easy to Clean: Cap and vessel dishwasher safe
- Sport type: Camping & Hiking
I love this water bottle! I usually buy my kids the plastic version of this when they’re old enough to use them, so now that my 15-month old is drinking a ton of water and loves to steal his sisters when she’s not looking, I decided it was time to get him one of his own. When I saw this new insulated version of my favorite kids water bottle, I had to try it! What I love the most about this water bottle is the bite valve, it’s very hard to push down into itself (impossible thus far). It’s so easy to push down the bite valve in the plastic version so, whether on purpose or on accident, if it’s pushed into itself water can pour out of the bottle. This insulated water bottle is leak-proof! Second, it’s an insulated water bottle. Keeps water cool as expected for a reasonable amount of time. The opening is the same size as the plastic version, and you can even swap the top from the insulated one to the plastic version if you really wanted to. The straw in the insulated version is wider and thicker so you can’t switch straws from this bottle to the plastic version. The bottle is easy to clean even though you can’t get your hand all the way in. Just like the plastic version, this water bottle also seems to fit decently in the cup holder of a Graco Extend to Fit, and not as well in a Graco 4Ever car seat (it fits decently enough but isn’t very easy to pull out for a 2/3-year old). If you’re stuck between the two, spend the extra few dollars and buy this one instead!
Yeti kids water bottle with straw cap
- YETI kids need a bottle that can keep up. Introducing Rambler Jr. – a small-and-mighty kids bottle over-engineered for your little wild ones
- Dishwasher Safe – As a well-deserved convenience to you, we made sure both the bottle and cap are dishwasher safe (because one less chore sounds nice)
- 18/8 Stainless Steel – Withstands all dents and drops and BPA-Free so they can safely sip without a worry in the world
- No Sweat Design – Keeps their hands dry – critical when summiting the jungle gym, and the Duracoat color won’t crack or peel
- Straw Cap – Ultra leak & shatter-resistant ideal for impromptu rowdiness. Recess is no match for the Straw Cap
I have three very active kiddos, 2.5, 7 and 9, that enjoy cold water during activities. The insulated water bottles are wicked for keeping their drinks cold. These water bottles are perfect for them. The handles make it easier for each kiddo to carry the around even for my youngest. They happen to fit in the water bottle pocket of the backpacks we use but you can also attach a carabiner. They fit nicely in our car cup holders which is a huge plus as we encourage the kiddos to be responsible for their own water bottle. We had to go over where the threading was for the cover and remind the kids not to fill above that line because you will overflow when placing the cover on, but we absolutely would buy these again! I don’t think we will need to buy more for our guys though because they are sturdy and easy to keep clean.
We like the color options too. I would like a silicone cover for the bottom of the bottle because my kids will just chuck them at the table or other surface and these things are hefty. The thud is always shocking. Not a big issue though, my guys are just not thoughtful when placing items down.
Contigo kids stainless steel water bottle with autospout straw 13 oz.
- Easy-Clean Lid is designed to eliminate nooks and crannies where dirt and grime could get trapped
- Pop-up straw features a spill-proof valve that prevents spills even when spout is open
- Drinks stay cold up to 14 hours thanks to THERMALOCK vacuum insulation
- Straw is a cinch to disassemble for thorough cleaning but stays tethered so there are no loose parts to misplace
- Kids enjoy an easy one-handed drinking experience at the push of a button
- For ages 3 and up
This water bottle is awesome. We love our Contigo and now so does our son. it keeps water cold for a long time, I think it kept ice overnight! perfect size for a smaller child to handle and use. cleans easy and is the perfect size to slip into a bag and go!
This is the best water bottle we’ve used. It’s the only one that seems truly leak proof, even if the spout is left up. 10/10 recommend. Also love the insulation because it keeps his drink cold without sweating.
Are stainless steel water bottles safe?
Kids stainless steel water bottle is a reusable water bottle which made of high quality, kitchen food grade stainless steel 18-8, this material is highly resistant to rust and does not need a liner, compliant with California Prop 65 regulations and Title 21 of the FDA Code of Federal Regulations, Non-Toxic, BPA-Free, Reusable, Eco-Friendly.
The stainless steel water bottle is completely safe won’t make your sick, it is healthiest water bottle to use.