The name hydro flask comes from the word hydrothermal, which means “hot water.” It was invented by a couple who wanted to make a water bottle that would not sweat and would stay cold for hours. The first hydro flask was made in 2004, and it has been growing in popularity ever since.
Hydro flask is a double walls insulated water bottle that has been designed to keep your drink cold for up to 24 hours without condensation issue. The bottle is made of 18/8 food grade stainless steel and will not retain any flavors or odors from previous drinks.
1. How does it work?
Hydro flask was designed with the intention of keeping liquids cold or hot for long periods of time. It does this by using double-walled vacuum insulation technology which keeps heat from escaping and cold from seeping in. This means that it can keep liquids at their desired temperature for hours on end without the need to add ice or refrigeration packs like other insulated bottles require.
2. Where is hydro flask made?
The Hydro Flask‘s company headquarter is located in Bend, Oregon, all water bottles are design in the United States, and Made in China
3. How a Hydro Flask is made?
Hydro Flasks are made up of three parts:
1. Lid (straw lid, spout lid, or flex cap)
2. Inner wall bottle body (inner container with electrolysis finishing, corrosion-protective)
3. Outer wall bottle body (outer container with powder coating, non-slip, scratch-protective)
A vacuum insulation layer between the double walls of inner & outer wall bottle body to create vacuum insulation properities to stop heat conduction from inside to outside, or from outside into inside of the bottle to keep water cold or hot for hours. The bottle lid has two pieces: a threaded outer piece and an inner rubber gasket ring that creates a seal when screwed onto the bottle body.
At the manufacturer factory, the main manufacturing production processes for metal parts of hydroflask including of: 1. metal forming for bottle body; 2. welding outer & outer body together; 3.vacuum processing; 4.polishing; 5.decoration including of powder coating and printing; 6. assembly & packaging; 7.inspection.
How do you design a custom hydroflask water bottle?
There are many ways you can customize your hydro flask, such as adding stickers or engraving it with your name. You can also use nail polish or paint to paint the bottle in any color you want!
Designing a custom hydro flask is not as difficult as you think. You can get a custom hydro flask by following these 4 ways:
1) Start with your favorite color: You can choose your favorite color for the cap, the body and the straw.
2) Add some graphics: If you are looking for something more than just colors, you can add graphics to your hydro flask. All you need to do is upload an image or design it yourself and then send it to the company.
3) Get creative with words: If you want people to know who’s drinking from this bottle, then all you need to do is put your name on it!
4) Fill up with stickers: If words are not enough, then why don’t we fill up our hydro flask with different pictures of stickers.