What is stainless steel vacuum flask?
The stainless steel water bottle which is double structure with vacuum insulation technology to keep water hot 12 hours up and ice cold 24 hours up but no need electric in any places any time, that’s thermos flask.
It’s convenient to take it to go for travel, camping, picnic, and enjoy your favorite ice cold water in a hot Summer day, or enjoy hot coffee during the driving to your office.
Nowadays, the stainless steel vacuum flask is more and more popular in the markets, and people develop more designs for different use. For example,
1. The stainless steel insulated water bottle usually to drink ice cold or hot water, Hydro Flask, Klean Kanteen, Contigo, S’well these are top brands that you might heard them.
2. Coffee thermos mug is usually for people love to drink warm coffee and needs one-hand operation plus leaking proof, we recommend the top brands of Thermos, Contigo.
3. Beer tumbler mug with leak proof lid or slider lid that allow you to drink cold beer for couple hours, wide opening for easy drinking and easy cleaning, YETI tumbler is the top popular brand for the tumblers.
4. Metal koozie can cooler that design for people love to drink cold been can and holding it on hand without condensation issue, there’s standard koozie, slime kooize, tobby koozie, and bottlekeeper, you can also find 2-in-1, 3-in-1, 4-in-1 designs bottle koozie & can koozie & cup & water bottle, we recommend brands are Brumate, YETI, Asobu.
More designs and brands vacuum flask products are waiting for us to explore, enjoy it whatever.
How it works?
The vacuum insulated layer between the double walls of stainless steel, it was made by vacuum technique to eliminate the air to create the vacuum sealed layer, because the heat can not be transfer without air, the vacuum layer can stop heat flow from inside to outside and from outside to inside to keeps liquid (water, beer, coffee, wine etc.) hot and cold.
How it is made?
At the production workshop in the Chinese factory, the manufacturing processes for the vacuum flask is more than 100 steps, let’s have a look at the main processes as follow:
1.Bottle Body Production: 1.raw material → 2.shaping of outer cup and inner tank → 3.welding getter on the bottom piece → 4. copper lining on the surface of inner tank (optional) → 5. welding to join the outer shell with inner tank together → 6. ultrasonic cleaning → 7. vacuum producing (test vacuum 100% first time) → 8. electrolysis → 9. polishing (test vacuum 100% second time) → 10. decoration (painting, powder coating, water transfer, heat transfer printing, laser engraving, silk-screen printing etc.)
2.Bottle Cap/Lid Production: 1. plastic raw material → 2. injection molding → 3. assembly
3.Bottle Assembly and Packaging: 1. confirm packaging requirement per PO → 2. prepare all parts → 3. cleaning dust → 4. inspect parts → 5. assembly bottle body and cap → 6. add sticker or label → 7. on-line 100% inspection → 8. pack into gift box → 9. pack into carton box → Finish
- Purchase raw material
- Cutting stainless steel tube
- Shape forming with water swelling ( or deep drawing forming)
- Cutting into 2 pieces
- Mouth forming with threads
- Matching and welding the mouth of stainless steel flask (the out wall and inner wall join together then do Laser welding)
- Welding the bottom cap and with an attachment of Getter
- Vacuum process inside the vacuum machine around 4 hours to create vacuum insulated layer between the double walls stainless steel
- Vacuum Test (measure the stainless steel vacuum flask is good quality or faulty on vacuum insulation) 100%
- Electrolysis for the inside of the stainless steel vacuum insulated flask (it can clean the dirty to have nice surface, also create a layer on the inner surface to have good corrosion prevention)
- Inspection of electrolysis quality 100%
- Polishing the surface of outer wall of the stainless steel insulated flask
- Inspection of Polishing quality 100%
- Vacuum insulation test 100% second time
- Decoration (spray painting, powder coating, water transfer painting, heat transfer printing, logo printing or laser engraving etc.)
- Assembly with caps, cleaning, inspection, packaging
- Out going final QC inspection
How we start drop shipping order?
Stainless steel insulated water bottle is one of best drop shipping businesses for small business owner, but the order quantities must be small and timing is a challenge, so how we working with a Chinese supplier to start our drop shipping orders?
1. As you should know from Chinese supplier that a standard production lead time is 30 days, but you must can not wait so much long time for a drop shipping order, hence you can check with supplier for the stock items which can ship out immediately. Ship from China to USA/EU usually take 7~25 days with different shipment channel.
2.The small order quantity also need you to choose a water bottle which supplier has stock, or it is impossible to work it out, no matter how much high price you are willing to pay.
So you need to start the drop shipping business of water bottle products that can start from some popular design products to start, that means you can easy to find supplier can have stock of these bottles to support your business.
How we start bulk order
What is MOQ for a bulk order that we can order any thermos flask water bottle which no stock? The answer is usually 3000 pcs to start, and the standard production lead time is 30 days.
Congratulations! When your business keep growing and have needs to order in bulk, that can bring more options for you to start selling more design stainless steel water bottle products, and reduce the product unit cost and shipment cost to have more profit margin, let’s see the processes what you need to do during doing business with your Chinese suppliers:
2. Non-Disclose Agreement
3.Quotation & Sample
4.Production & Inspection
5.Final payment & shipment
Your company might have design pattern to apply stainless steel water bottle, or you have product design concept that requires new tooling to make the unique design water bottle, that you can see in the STEP 2 is NDA (Non-Disclose Agreement), that’s a more complicated process, you might need to contact a professional supplier like “Ecoway Houseware Limited” for your custom design thermos flask projects to get all detail information and technique support to start it.
The Important Things You Should Know
You can email to us with your question or requirements any time, and we will reply to you within 24hours
MOQ:3000pcs each color each design bottle tumbler
Sample payment: 100%
Tooling payment:50% deposit, 50% balance after sample approval
Product order payment: T/T 30% deposit, 70% after pre-shipment inspection
It’s no problem to arrange third party inspection before shipment, please book the inspection date 7 days in advance
Bottle: double wall stainless steel 18-8
Lid: Tritan or Polypropylene
100% food grade, BPA Free, FDA/LFGB comply
Color: Pantone Number
Drawing: DWG/STP/IGS/SOLIDWORKS etc.
Sample lead time: 7days
Tooling lead time: 30~45days
Production lead time: 30days
Usually we book the shipment with your appointed forwarder, or can ship to your warehouse with our shipment company