How S'well bottle works
A vacuum insulated layer between the double walls stainless steel, plus a copper lining layer on the inner wall for enhancing heat retention performance, a small top opening mouth with insulated leak-proof cap which can stop hot or cold through the the bottle opening, all these element combine together then we can see a S’Well bottle can keep ice cold 24 hours up and water hot 12 hours up for our daily hydration drinking.
Where is S'Well Bottle Made
S’Well Bottle is made in China design in New York, with different unique fashion designs now is very popular in global markets.
What sizes do s'well bottles come in?
There’s original S’Well Bottle including of 9oz, 17oz, 25oz sizes, now expand more different designs with tumbler, cup, food container etc.
What is S'well Bottle Made of?
S’well bottle is made by kitchen food grade stainless steel 18-8 which is widely use in tableware, medical, and many different industries, all its raw materials claim Food Grade, BPA Free, Non-Toxic, Reusable, FDA comply.
How S'Well Bottle is Made?
Production Manufacturing Processes of S’Well Bottle
It has no difference from other double wall vacuum insulated stainless steel water bottle of its production manufacturing process, here’s details:
- Purchase raw material
- Cutting stainless steel tube
- Shape forming with water swelling ( or deep drawing forming) depends on the design requirement
- Cutting into 2 pieces
- Mouth forming with threads if need
- Matching and welding the mouth of stainless steel water bottle (the out wall and inner wall join together then do Laser welding)
- Welding the bottom cap and with an attachment of Getter
- Vacuum process inside the vacuum machinery around 4 hours to create vacuum insulated layer between the double walls stainless steel
- Vacuum Insulation Test (measure the stainless steel bottle tumbler is good quality or faulty on vacuum insulation) 100%
- Electrolysis for the inside of the stainless steel vacuum insulated bottle (it can clean the dirty to have nice surface, also create a layer on the inner surface to have good corrosion prevention)
- Inspection of electrolysis quality 100%
- Polishing the surface of outer wall of the stainless steel insulated flask
- Inspection of Polishing quality 100%
- Vacuum insulation test 100% second time
- Decoration (spray painting, powder coating, water transfer painting, heat transfer printing, logo printing or laser engraving etc.)
- Assembly with caps, cleaning, inspection, packaging
- Out going final QC inspection
Water Transfer-manufacturing process for S'well Bottle
What's so special about s well water bottles
S’Well Bottle not only a stainless steel insulated bottle which can keep ice cold 24 hours up and water hot 12 hours up, it is also with many different unique design artwork which is a fashion design water bottle can bring pleasure when we take it on the go on daily hydration everywhere, that’s why it is expensive and popular, you are not only pay for a water bottle, also pay for the logo brand, the artwork design for each bottle.