Why You Should Buy a Stainless Steel Insulated Cup?
It is no surprise that drinking cold drinks on a hot summer day feels refreshing. However, what would happen if that cold drink is not as cold as it should be? Many people would find it disappointing and would not want to drink it. That is why many people like to keep their cold drinks in an insulated cup.
Insulated cups are valuable for those who like to drink iced beverages because they can ensure that the beverage stays cold for a longer period of time. They also help protect the fingers from frostbite.
Benefits of Drinking from Insulating Cups
Drinking from an insulating cup is a great way to stay hydrated while traveling or at work.
Insulated cups are the best way to drink cold drinks during summer without worrying about the heat affecting your drink’s temperature. They are also perfect for lunch break sodas, iced coffee drinks, cold brew coffees and any other beverage that needs to be cold.
An insulated cup will keep your drink warm if you drink it too quickly. It will also help you avoid unnecessary refills of hot drinks while at work or while traveling because this can increase the carbon footprint of your trip. Drinking from an insulated cup is not only environmentally friendly but also cost efficient because there is no need for additional refills.
Various Types of Insulating Cups
Insulated cups are made not only for coffee or tea, but these insulated cups can also be used for wine and other beverages. They are designed to keep your coffee hot in the morning, iced coffee cool in the afternoon, iced tea cold in the evening, iced water refreshing in the morning, drink warm at night.
The three main types of insulated cups include coffee mugs (for hot beverages), travel mugs (for cold beverages), and wine glasses cup (for alcohol). Here is brief description of each type:
- – Coffee insulated mug: This type of insulated mug is designed for coffee drinkers. They usually have a double-walled stainless steel construction and a tight-fitting lid with a sliding tab and fastener. They can hold up to 18 ounces of liquid and usually cost between $20-$40 depending on the brand. The downside to these mugs is that they can get really hot while you drink your drink, so it might not be suitable if you need something that stays cool on the outside.
- -Travel Mugs: Travel mugs are great for those who drink their coffee on the go. They keep your beverage hot for up to four hours which is perfect for those long commutes on public transportation or if you forgot to put it in the microwave before you left.
- -Insulated wine glasses cups are actually meant to be used as both coffee mug and wine glass holder in one.
The Best Insulated Cups in the Market
The right choice of cup can help you enjoy your hot drink without burning your hands or lips when holding it. And it can also keep your cold drink cool for longer time when using insulation mugs with a good lid design. Some of the popular brands that offer insulated cups include:
Klean Kanteen, Hydro Flask, Contigo, Stanley, Thermos, Yeti, S’well
- 1. Contigo AUTOSEAL West Loop Stainless Steel Travel Mug
- 2. Thermos Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Beverage Mug with Carry Handle
- 3. Hydro Flask Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Tumbler
- 4. Stanley Classic One Hand Vacuum Coffee Cup
What is an insulating cup?
Insulated cups are designed to help keep your drinks hot or cold for longer.
In order to make sure that the drink stay in its original temperature you should find a cup that is large and has a good insulation.
Insulated cups are great in winter because you can put hot drinks in them and not worry about it getting cold. However, they’re also good in summer because if you put ice cream in one, it’ll stay frozen for a long day!
The insulated cups are are made with double walls stainless steel 18-8 with vacuum insulation to keep hot coffee 6 hours more and beer wine ice cold 12 hours more, with a insulating cup we can enjoy hot or cold drinking whenever at home, office, or on the camping living.
What material insulating cup made?
Insulated cup usually made with 18-8 stainless steel which we also familiar with it is SUS 304, it is kitchen food grade widely used in food container vessel, medical equipment, kitchen products, have great performance on corrosion prevention, recyclable, eco-friendly, 100% comply with food contact regulation of FDA/LFGB/ROHS.
How do insulating cup works?
There’s a vacuum insulated layer between the double walls of the insulated cup, it was made by vacuum technique to eliminate the air to create the vacuum layer, because the heat can not be transfer without air, the vacuum layer can stop heat flow from inside to outside and from outside to inside to keeps liquid (water, beer, coffee, wine etc.) hot and cold.
Do insulated cup keep drinks cold?
A insulated cup with vacuum insulation keep drinks cold from 6 hours to 12 hours, with different size and designs insulated cup, you can choose insulated cup with cap to have better heat retention to keeps cold longer than a cup without lid.
With copper shell will significantly improve ice cold retention 15% to 30% longer, a good quality vacuum insulation cup could definitely keep drinks cold as your wish with vacuum insulation technique plus copper lining.
Do insulated cups stop working?
Insulated cups are designed to keep hot drinks hot for longer periods of time. The question is, do insulated cups stop working after a certain period of time? The answer is no.
The design of insulated cups was created to keep the drink inside at the desired temperature. They are made out of materials that have different properties that can be used to hold different temperatures inside the cup, which is why you should never microwave an insulating cup, because it could damage its vacuum insulation property then it would stop working to keep ice cold for long time, this issue also happen when you hit or drop the cup with a big dent to cause vacuum insulation damage, here’s why……
How are insulated cups made?
- source and purchase raw materials; its main raw material is stainless steel 18-8 which is food grade, corrosion resistance, widely use for kitchen food container vessels.
- machine the shape of double walls of the stainless steel cup, then welding the two walls together.
- produce vacuum layer between the double walls to have vacuum insulation, then test the vacuum insulation if effectively.
- polishing and other surface treatment such as painting, coating, plating to have different custom decoration.
The insulating cups will continue to grow in demand as people become more and more health conscious and aware of their own well-being.
At the same time, we are all looking for ways to improve our day-to-day lives and reduce the stress that comes with it. One of the easiest ways to do that is by finding a great custom insulated cup as a gift for ourselves or our family, friends to enjoy drinking. An insulated cup is not just a way to keep your coffee warm, it’s also a tool for relaxation and self-care.
These cups can help you stay hydrated during your workday and boost your productivity with hot beverages like tea or coffee.