Table of Contents
What We Manufacture
Stay updated with Ecoway Houseware Limited, find out what products we can manufacture and leave your question & suggestions with us.
Stainless steel wine tumblers are made of stainless steel, which does not absorb any odor or taste from the beverage. They are dishwasher safe and can be used for many years.
The stainless steel is an alloy, which is composed of iron and other elements like nickel. The most common stainless steel used in wine tumblers is 18/8 grade, which contains 18% chromium and 8% nickel.
Wine tumblers are one of the best ways to drink wine without having to worry about spilling it on your clothes or carpet. They keep the wine at a perfect temperature for drinking without warming up too quickly or cooling down too soon.
01: single wall stainless steel water bottle
A single wall stainless steel water bottle is a type of water bottle that is made from stainless steel 18-8. The main benefit of this type of water bottle is that it doesn’t have any plastic or glass components. This reduces the chances of it breaking or cracking.
The single wall stainless steel water bottle is typically used for cold beverages because it can keep them cold for longer periods of time.
Some people may prefer to use this type of water bottle over other types because it doesn’t have any plastic or glass components which are easily breakable if dropped on the ground.
02: Vacuum Insulated Double Walls Stainless Steel Water Bottle
Vacuum Insulated Double Walls Stainless Steel Water Bottle is a type of water bottle that is made of stainless steel and can keep water cold for up to 24 hours. It has a double walled vacuum insulation that helps to maintain the temperature of the drink. The bottle has a spill-proof lid that can prevent leaks and spills.
A vacuum insulated stainless steel water bottle is a type of water bottle that has two layers of steel, one outside and one inside, with vacuum insulation between them. This design provides protection from condensation on the outside while retaining the temperature inside the container.
A stainless steel coffee cup is a type of cup that is made from stainless steel. It can be used to drink hot beverages like coffee and tea.
It is a popular design for coffee cups because it does not absorb odors, flavors, or colors from other foods or drinks. It also prevents the beverage from being contaminated by bacteria.
Stainless steel coffee cups are made of stainless steel and can be used for any type of hot beverage. They are most commonly used for coffee, tea, and other types of hot drinks. The most important feature about them is that they are reusable and dishwasher safe.
A stainless steel food flask lunch box food thermos is a container for storing hot or cold liquids. It has a screw-on lid and a handle for carrying. There are many different types of food flasks, but the most common by far is the vacuum flask, which is made from stainless steel.
Koozie can cooler:
- slim can cooler
- standard can cooler
- 16oz can cooler
From 36oz, 64oz, 128oz, we manufacture all big sizes stainless steel beer growler hydro jug for your drinking stays cold 24 hours up in hot Summer season, and keep warm at the cold Winter season.
A food tray plate, lunch box, or double wall insulatd food flask are available from Ecoway Houseware Limited, just send an email to get a quote.
Customization water bottle wine tumbler containers
When you want to make a custom water bottle tumbler with logo, picture, special color or packing box, see what customization you can have from us:
A custom logo water bottle tumbler is the best option when you want to do some promotion, or have good memory with your friends, employees, there are three main types customization method you can choose:
1. Silk-screen printing: it’s one of the most popular method that you can apply logo with different colors on your water bottle wine tumbler or any products, with as cheap as 50$ sample plate charge and 7 days to work out your custom logo bottles.
2. Laser Engraving Etching: It’s durable and cheapest method that you can apply logo on your custom water bottle, but it can’t do different color and it is usually grey color.
3. Embossing: It is popular to have embossing logo on your metal water bottle that make it looks high end quality, but it require a custom stamping tooling which cost 500$ to start, and takes 15~25days to finish.
A beautiful custom color can have good sales in the market, now we have more and more method to apply custom colors on your water bottle and wine tumbler products:
- Painting Printing: it’s the most common method that apply different color with spray painting, with single layer or two layers (two layers can have better protection usually).
- Powder Coating: it’s more and more popular since Hydro Flask and Yeti start to use powder coating finishing on their water bottle products, it’s durable and not easy to scratch.
- UV-Coating: it’s high glossy and shinny that is a new technique since 2018, first was introduced by S’well water bottle, now more and more brands choose UV-coating, but its cost is high than spray painting and powder coating.
Different pictures and cost budget would require different method to appy custom picture on your water bottle tumblers, and all these method require sample plate charge from 200USD to 500USD based on your graphic design:
- Heat-transfer printing: a common method to printing picture on film, then apply picture by heat-transfer printing machinery to your water bottle.
- Painting-transfer printing: printing picture on paper, paitning white color on your water bottle, then wrap printing paper on water bottle then baking it, after peel off paper, the picture stay on the water bottle.
- Water-Transfer: put water bottle into “water with custom paiting film” then create irregular picture on the water bottle, and baking it.
New Product Development
It’s exciting to create an unique design water bottle tumbler, what to do bring the design to the market with high quality and competitive cost, check out the new product development processes:
Our engineer designers working with your product team to complete product design to create CAD/3D drawings based on your concept design sketch, sample, picture etc.
A prototype sample is essential step to review your custom water bottle design concept, then make drawing modification to complete final product drawing before invest big money for custom toolings.
All unique design water bottle wine tumblers need to make custom tooling, it’s a big money investment and related to product quality in mass production, working with a professional and reliable supplier can save your money also timing, some information you must know before start tooling manufacturing process:
- tooling material
- tooling cavity
- tooling lead time
- tooling analysis report
- tooling structure
- tooling cost
- product unit cost (details)
First time samples FAI report from supplier is must, and require enough samples from supplier to do inspection and test to work out issue list, discuss with supplier to solve all issues and require second time samples to do inspection & test again until all is good before place an order.
A trial-run production order is necessary before you place big volume order, because some problems may not be found at the sample evaluation process, a trial run production could help to find all issues during production and fix these issues without big bost.
Finally you are happy with the product quality and services from the supplier, it’s time to work out the mass production order quantity, confirm the production lead time, product shipment cost & lead time, customs duty tax cost, then start to issue PO to supplier for mass production.