How to make our beer drink stay cold
That’s right, cold beer is our favorite, it’s always nice to drink cold beer in the Summer with friends, playing fun drinking games like “beer olympics games“ . Whether you’re well-seasoned in the Beer Olympics department, or wanting to host your own Beer Olympics for the first time, a Brumate Hopsulator Slim Can Cooler or other best metal koozie is must have.
Need some inspiration? Keep reading to learn all our picks of the best metal koozie can cooler:
Best slim can cooler: Brumate Hopsulator
- FITS ALL 12 OZ SLIM CANS: hate warm beer? This BRUMATE Hopsulator keeps it icy-cold, no matter how hot your party gets; works with all slim-style 12 oz beer, energy and soda canned drinks (doesn’t fit Heineken cans)
- 20X COLDER: the BRUMATE Hopsulator features double-walled stainless steel with an extra copper layer that keeps your drinks 20x colder than a standard neoprene can cooler, so that your last sip has the same refreshing kick as the first
Top critical review:
Best standard beer koozie: yeti koozie
- The YETI Koozie Standard Colster 2.0 is good for: Standard 12 oz. Cans, Longnecks, Tailgates, Triple-digit temps and BBQ festivals. Can and bottle fit may vary based on shape
- The Load-and-Lock gasket only requires a simple quarter-turn to seal the deal
- The Colsters are insulated with a double-wall vacuum so your beverages stay really, really cold
YETI KOOZIE 12oz can cooler got 4.8 out of 5 STARS; 2,368 global ratings on Amazon.
Reviewed in the United States on November 29, 2020
This is the second Yeti we bought – we really like them. The only drawback is their weight – when you’ve had most of your beer, the Yeti weighs a lot more than what is left of the beer, so you pick it up, think you have more, but it’s almost empty. It would be nice if this didn’t weight quite as much, so when you pick it up, you have a better idea of how much beer is left (rather than tip it back, to find you only have air left).
Still – worth the money if you want to have a cold one, or a cool one. We like our beer cool vs cold, but when sitting in the sun, a can will get warm – but in this holder, the beer will stay cool even though the outside of the holder will be hot.
A good beer should be cool, but not cold, so you can taste all the flavors and appreciate the hops. A bad beer should be ice cold, so you numb your taste buds and can’t taste it. That’s why Bud, Coors, and the like should be served ice cold, but microbrews should be between cool and room temp!
Reviewed in the United States on May 30, 2020
My hopes were dashed. It was actually worse. It felt like it was broken, but it was not. You cannot tighten this new model so the top stays on. Poor design Yeti. What were you thinking?
YETI KOOZIE, you love or dislike it, it is the best standard 12 oz. can cooler for your cold beer drink, expensive and high quality, heavier than other brands.
Best toadfish koozie: Toadfish Non-Tipping Can Cooler
- Non-Tipping for More Sipping: Ever felt the dread of reaching for a cold one just for it to accidentally tip over?Toadfish koozie non-tipping suction cup can coolers were crafted specifically to handle a bumpy ride on the golf cart or to stand up against the force of your dog’s wagging tail. Powered by Smartgrip technology, it sticks to any smooth surface and is designed to stay put even on a rocky boat. Focus more on the adventure with this can cooler that’s hard to tip but easy to lift.
- Double-Wall Vacuum Insulation Keeps Drinks Ice Cold: Unlike foam can holders our can coolers entail superior double-wall vacuum insulation that locks in cold, icy beverages. No matter how long you’ve been out on the dock, enjoy your refreshing drink from sun up to sun down. Plus, it halts condensation from beading on the outside of the cooler so you can have a firmer grip on your beverage. Relax on the dock as long as you want…It’s no sweat!
Ok, it might sounds like a joke to buy Toadfish koozie that doesn’t stick plastic or counter…..at all, only apply for smooth surface, you can considering to buy a holder for your metal can koozie, maybe.