In the extremely hot Summer days, we want to drink with a reusable water bottle without lukewarm water through whole long day, or in cold winter day, you need hot water beverage to warm your body at the camping outdoor living, a stainless steel insulated water bottle is best option for our ice cold or hot water hydration drinking by its vacuum insulation technology.
How insulated water bottle works?
Insulated water bottle is made from double walls stainless steel with vacuum insulation technology, the Vacuum insulation is not a new technology that was invented by Sir James Dewar in 1892, an insulated bottle consists of two walls stainless steel, placed on within the outer and joined at the neck. The gap between the two walls is partially evacuated of air, creating a near-vacuum which significantly reduces heat transfer by conduction or convection.
6 Reasons why insulated water bottles are worth it
We know how the insulated bottle made from double walls of stainless steel 18-8 and works effectively to keep our hot water or ice cold water long period, but still there’s many water bottle to choose, why we should buy a stainless steel insulated water bottle for our hydration drinking, here’s 6 reasons that why it worth to buy:
1. a reusable water bottle
Consuming water on a regular and daily basis is an essential act to keep us hydrated and energized. The problem arises with the usual bottles, the plastic ones that we fill over and over again or worse still, we buy and discard when finished.
Good weather arrives, summer, heat and people begin unconsciously, looking for a bottle of water to accompany them on hot summer days, whether for a walk, beach, office, gym, among others.
Luckily nowadays the insulated water bottle which is a reusable water bottle to replace single use water bottle to stop more and more pollution.
2. a healthy toxic free water bottle
The bottles are usually made of plastic, glass, aluminum or stainless steel. However, it is necessary to ask:
Are all reusable bottles equally safe?
What is the best option when choosing a reusable bottle?
The most “common” plastic bottles have always existed. They are cheap and light. Although most plastic bottles are BPA-free today, you have to take into account other toxic components such as BPS, phthalates or PVC, components that transfer to water with heat, reuse, or wear. . Plastic bottles come from oil, so biologically speaking, they take hundreds of years to degrade and pollute the soil and oceans while they decompose. This is undoubtedly one of the worst options when choosing a reusable bottle.
Although aluminum bottles are cheaper and lighter than stainless steel ones, they react to some liquids, migrating their toxic particles to beverages and altering their taste. In this sense, these thermoses are covered with an enamel but this coating can break when hit and degrade over time and thus the aluminum ends up being transferred to the liquid.
On the other hand, although the glass ones are safe to transport liquids, they are quite heavy, which makes them impractical because to carry them to the office, gym, daily activities, it is tedious. They can also be easily broken so they are not the most optimal option to choose.
Stainless steel bottles are one of the best options when choosing a reusable bottle. This material does not react to any liquid, thus eliminating the health risk associated with the material.
For those who are looking for a resistant, portable and light container for their drinks, the stainless steel insulated water bottle is undoubtedly the best option.
3. Consistent temperature no need energy and convenient
All the ways you want to keep water hot or cold for a long day, needs energy or inconvenient; to keep ice cold water a long day outside the home and office, you need ice cool bag which is plastic bag for single-use usually, or take a big cooler which is inconvenient, the best option is a insulated bottle, that happens on similar thing when you wan to keep hot water beverage for a long day on the road.
4. No condensation
It sucks to get your bags wet inside by a water bottle, with insulated water bottle that you are worry free with condensation issue at all, just put your water bottle into your bag to take it go anywhere.
5. No more bad taste
With the vacuum insulation that not only keep water cold or hot, it also keeps your liquid beverage as much as fresh it should be, like a fridge do, no more odd bad taste to drink water especially place your water bottle under the Sun when you stay in beach.
6. more durable
It is durable except for dropping on the floor hardly, even drop accidentally, it is no hurt as a glass water bottle do.
A well designed stainless steel water bottle with booster or bottle holder that can be supper durable to take anywhere and use it for years still alive.
The stainless steel thermal insulated water bottles allow us to store our drink safely and efficiently, free of toxins, at a very accessible price, and a lots custom insulated water bottles are available from private brands, distributors, you can have a personalized labels, name, or picture on your own water bottle just have a fun, a gift, a Souvenir etc.
What is best insulated water bottle to buy?
- Best insulated water bottle with straw: CamelBak Eddy+ Vacuum Stainless Insulated Water Bottle.
- Best Plastic Free insulated water bottle:Klean Kanteen vacuum insulated water bottle, TKPro
- Best durable insulated water bottle: Yeti rambler water bottle 26 oz.
- Best sports insulated water bottle: Hydro Flask flex cap water bottle 21 oz.
- Best overall insulated water bottle: S’well water bottle 17 oz.
- Best hot beverage water bottle: Thermos vacuum insulated water bottle, king, 40 ounces
Best Plastic Free insulated water bottle:Klean Kanteen vacuum insulated water bottle, TKPro
- Climate Lock double-wall vacuum insulation keeps contents hot or cold for hours
- Electropolished 18/8 food-grade stainless steel interior doesn’t retain or impart flavors
- Integrated double-wall stainless steel cup
- Twist & pour cap with 360° pour-through design
- The best Plastic Free vacuum insulated water bottle to water coldest all day long.
Best insulated water bottle with straw: CamelBak Eddy+ Vacuum Stainless Insulated Water Bottle.
- LEAK-PROOF INSULATED WATER BOTTLE: The CamelBak Eddy+ water bottle with straw features a leak- and spill-proof cap. It is BPA-free, dishwasher safe, and compatible with other CamelBak products.
- MORE WATER PER SIP: Our CamelBak water bottle is designed with enhanced technology that produces 25% more water per sip. The redesigned bite valve helps you drink more to stay hydrated during daily activities.
- BPA-FREE WATER BOTTLE: The Eddy+ water bottle is durable, lightweight, and dishwasher safe. The heavy-duty plastic is BPA-, BPS-, and BPF-free.
- ENGINEERED FOR CONVENIENCE: CamelBak has built our insulated water bottle for convenience and multiple uses. The universal cap is leak-proof when closed and spill-proof when open.