It’s painful to drink hot or lukewarm water in the hot Summer days, especially when you stay at beach or working under the Sun all day long, the vacuum insulated water bottle is perfect solution for your fill the ice cold water beverage into the water bottle, it would keeps your ice cold water 24 hours up for your fresh cold hydration drinking throughout the day anywhere, anytime. But what is vacuum insulated water bottle made of and how it works so well?
What is vacuum insulated water bottle made of?
Vacuum insulated water bottle is made from stainless steel 18-8 (also named SUS 304) which kitchen food material is widely used for kitchenware, tableware, medical products, it is highly resistant to rust and does not need a liner, compliant with California Prop 65 regulations and Title 21 of the FDA Code of Federal Regulations, Non-Toxic, BPA-Free, Reusable, Eco-Friendly.
How vacuum insulated water bottle works?
The vacuum insulated water bottle made by double walls of stainless steel, with a vacuum insulated layer between the double walls (inner wall & outer wall are both stainless steel made) to prevent transfer of temperature from liquid inside to outer wall to keep beverage ice cold 24 hours up without condensation issue on its outer shell, because heat energy can not go through from airless space “vacuum layer”, therefor the liquid beverage will stay cold steady all the long.
There’s plenty of vacuum insulated water bottle with different materials, different brands, different designs claim their high quality amazing vacuum insulation to keep water ice cold, here we introduce our selected 6 best vacuum insulated water bottle in USA market for your reference.
6 Best Vacuum Insulated Water Bottles In USA
S'well vacuum insulated water bottle, 64 Fl Oz
- Superior Constuction – triple-layered, vacuum-insulated, condensation free
- ThermaS’well Technology – designed to keep beverages cold for up to 24 hours or hot for up to 12.
- High-grade 18/8 stainless steel. BPA-free.
Hydro Flask vacuum insulated water bottle 64 oz.
- TempShield insulation eliminates condensation and keeps brews cold for up to 24 hours with lid
- BPA-free and phthalate-free; 18/8 food-grade stainless steel
- Fresh Carry System allows beer to stay carbonated
Yeti water bottle vacuum insulated, 26oz
- DuraCoat Color that is built to last – no fading, peeling, or cracking here
- Leakproof TripleHaul Cap protects your truck cab or day pack from spills; complete with 3-finger grip
- This Double-Wall Vacuum Insulated water bottle has the power to keep your water cold (or coffee hot) until the last sip
- 18/8 stainless steel construction stands up to even the toughest of conditions
Klean Kanteen vacuum insulated water bottle, TKPro
- Climate Lock double-wall vacuum insulation keeps contents hot or cold for hours
- Electropolished 18/8 food-grade stainless steel interior doesn’t retain or impart flavors
- Integrated double-wall stainless steel cup
- Twist & pour cap with 360° pour-through design
- The best Plastic Free vacuum insulated water bottle to water coldest all day long.
Thermos vacuum insulated water bottle, king, 40 ounces
- THERMOS vacuum insulation technology for maximum temperature retention, hot or cold; keeps liquids hot for 24 hours and cold for 24 hours
- Durable stainless steel interior and exterior
- Cool to the touch with hot liquids, sweat-proof with cold
- Lid doubles as insulated serving cup; twist and pour function allows you to pour without moving the stopper
- 40 ounce capacity
CamelBak Eddy+ Vacuum Stainless Insulated Water Bottle with Straw
- LEAK-PROOF INSULATED WATER BOTTLE: The CamelBak Eddy+ water bottle with straw features a leak- and spill-proof cap. It is BPA-free, dishwasher safe, and compatible with other CamelBak products.
- MORE WATER PER SIP: Our CamelBak water bottle is designed with enhanced technology that produces 25% more water per sip. The redesigned bite valve helps you drink more to stay hydrated during daily activities.
- BPA-FREE WATER BOTTLE: The Eddy+ water bottle is durable, lightweight, and dishwasher safe. The heavy-duty plastic is BPA-, BPS-, and BPF-free.
- ENGINEERED FOR CONVENIENCE: CamelBak has built our insulated water bottle for convenience and multiple uses. The universal cap is leak-proof when closed and spill-proof when open.
What water bottle keeps water the coldest?
S’well bottle keeps water coldest and longest keeps water cold the longest at 48 hours by feature Therma-S’well® Technology with triple-layered, vacuum-insulated construction.
- The 9oz fits snugly inside hand-bags and lunch-bags. Keeps beverages cold for 24 hours and hot for 12.
- The 17oz emulates a standard size water bottle. Keeps beverages cold for 36 and hot for 18.
- The 25oz holds a workout amount of water, or an entire bottle of wine. Keeps beverages cold for 48 hours and hot for 24.
Is Yeti better than Hydro Flask?
Both Yeti water bottle and Hydro Flask water bottle is made from double walls of high quality stainless steel 18-8 which means they are equal quality level, but what’s the difference between Hydro Flask and Yeti to see which one water bottle is better?
- Sizes and shape is no much difference, both have from 12oz to 64oz to choose.
- Color is no much difference, both have variety of beautiful colors.
- Bottom: Hydro Flask water bottle doesn’t have bottom cap which need to purchase extra booster to protect from accident dropping; Yeti water bottle has bottom which make it more durable.
- Threads on bottle mouth: Hydro flask water bottle has its threads on the outer shell of bottle mouth, easy to clean; Yeti water bottle has its threads on the inner shell of bottle mouth, better for sealing to keep water cold and hot longer time.
- Lids: Hydro flask water bottle design a Tempershield double walls construction lid to keep ice cold long time; YETI water bottle design a double seals inside the water bottle mouth to keep ice cold long time.
- Weight: when with same sizes, YETI water bottle has more weight than Hydro Flask water bottle.
What is the best insulated bottle?
CAMELBAK for aesthetics, and YETI, Klean Kanteeen or Hydro Flask for adventure, Thermos, S’well for home and office.